EAS Incorporated offers a vertical standing up to 60' tall ladderless catalytic combination catalytic silencer system. This system can be applied on more than one engine at a time to save on structural fabrication costs. In these cases, the system utilizes multiple catalyst panels. For example, if applied to two Caterpillar 3616 have a flow rate of up to 20,000 scfm and one engine goes down so does the subsequent pressure drop through the catalyst at the reduced flow rate resulting in increased BHP from the single engine. Additionally the destruction rate efficiency will also increase as a result of the increased catalyst volume.
Some of the unique and distinct features of this system are as follows:
- Eliminates safety issues of having to climb ladders and stand on platforms.
- Eliminates the necessity of having to spend an additional $20-$30K for the ladders and platforms thus saving on structural steel costs.
- The catalyst is accessible from ground level through (4) four distinct access doors.
- Exceeds MACT EPA requirements on rich, lean burn, and 2-Cycle engines. Up to 98% CO removal, 87%+HCHO removal, 85%+ NMNEHC removal.
- Lower pressure drop catalyst with unique cross bar reinforced construction to prevent catalyst from telescoping in event of back fire conditions.
- Multiple mounting configurations including side in/ end out vertical discharge though stack with test ports. End in/end out design, side in/side out design. We make it the way you want it.
- ISO 9000 manufacturing facility with codes including AWS, ASME to ensure uniform tolerances
- Structural, seismic, and acoustical engineers on staff to meet sound attenuation requirements and required wind loadings.
- Contract catalyst maintenance programs to maintain catalyst performance over a (10) ten year life span.
- Precious metal recovery services on spent catalyst.
- Equipment training and operating manuals & catalyst support staff.
- Electronic monitoring systems for both pressure drop and temperature rise available upon request.
- Purchase or spare catalyst elements recommend at time of equipment purchase.